2. My husband and son are still home. Serenity now. I mean, I love them dearly. But come on, this is getting crazy!!!!
3. I quit Twitter. Like almost a year ago. To my knowledge, no one noticed. hahaha. Facebook is next. By the end of the year, maybe sooner, it's gone. I was never a big fan of it but I have a small private group of awesome people that kept me on it way longer than I ever expected to be. If you are one of those awesome people, no worries. I will remain active on Instagram and share my cell # with any of you in the group who wants it. Plus, I'll still do snail mail.
4. I am up to 4 cats now. All gray. I don't know, I just love cats. But I swear that's it!!! Because cat 5 would mean an automatic divorce. hahaha
5. Writing? Yes. No. No. No. Yes. It's been hard with everyone home. But I am working on a story. Slowly.
6. I'm not sure what's worse right now, my waistline or my hair? Both horrible. But I did buy a hot wax warmer from Amazon when this all started and my brows are being kept up with. Well, sorta.
7. Shout out to TV! I have always and will always love you. Thank you for keeping me sane.
8. My eye RX changed. I've aged into progressives. Lovely.
9. I feel like I need to do 10 updates but I'm running out of things. My gyno called before, my pap was normal. See. Totally out of things.
10. I still do not have any tattoos.