Do you remember the episode of FRIENDS where Chandler and Monica take engagement photos and Chandler is unable to produce a natural looking smile? Well, lately this has been happening to my son. His natural smiling abilities go in and out and when they do, we get pics like these:
To be fair, we did take loads and loads of pics last week while we were away and many of them did come out great. But going through all the pics when we came home has been quite comical. And it reminded me so much of Chandler Bing and that super funny episode where he struggled with smiling.
I think I may need to see that episode again...How did they solve that problem?
Click here to join in the fun of The Naughty Hangout!
New members are always welcome!!!
1. Wow, Tank-ini style bathing suits are so flattering on me.
2. I'm all caught up on my reading.
3. Gee, my boobs sure look great since turning 40.
4. I wish potato chips had more calories.
5. The dressing rooms at Kohl's are so clean.
6. We didn't use the credit card this month, yay that means no bill.
7. Seven year old boys are such good listeners.
8. I need to stop working out so much, I'm getting too toned.
9. Even though I was drunk last night, I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid.
10. I don't spend enough money on Amazon.
Raw. Cold. Detached. Domineering…
Paul Emerson lives life like he f*cks. It’s the only way to survive, to battle the demons forever lurking in his subconscious, to resist succumbing to the darkness that perpetually overshadows his existence. As a ruthless venture capitalist with an insatiable appetite for power and control, he has no tolerance for emotion or any tryst spanning more than a few hours. Feelings equate to weakness and weakness destroys livelihoods.
Driven. Focused. Bitter. Guilty…
Avery Hunter is tormented by what she can’t change, but letting go is never the preferred option. Her successes aren’t nearly enough to fill the gaping void in her heart and soul. No, revenge always begets satisfaction and fulfillment…except when it extinguishes the last source of brightness in her life. Karma is a bitch and irony is her evil twin sister.
Damaged. Rejected. Broken…
The woman who harbors and the man who resists. With so much baggage and even more angst, can their wounded souls finally find solace in one another? Or is their future happiness doomed to be ravaged by the lies and deceit that litter their pasts?
Music certainly helps inspire me while writing and while I don't have an actual playlist, there is usually that one song I associate with each of my stories. I thought I would share a few of them with you.